Someone said....

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world


Monday, March 21, 2011

The War is Begin

Pada akhirnya, penempatan gue di tempat magang gue sesuai dengan peminatan yang gue ambil selama kuliah, yaitu di Unit Kamar Operasi. Di unit ini gue mengobserve tentang manajemen kamar operasi. Dari tim bedah, instrumen-instrumen yang dipakai untuk tindakan, langkah-langkah, dan kegiatan-kegiatan sejenisnya harus gue lakukan dengan mengikuti tindakan operasi di unit tersebut. Pada awalnya sempet takjub ngeliat tindakan secsio secara langsung. Meeeeeennnn!!! I cant imagine how can a babyyy, humaaannn,  bisa loh keluar dari perut yang sekecil itu. Yeah, norak memang, tapi whatever you say, for me it was unbelievable!! (Skip... I want to tell you, mom!! I love you so!!! Dear God, Ur BIG and AWSOMEE!!). 
Namanya juga hidup, ga seru kalo ga ada kendalanya kan, dari pembuatan Bab 1, Bab 2, dan sekarang sampai proses di Bab 3, hari-hari gue semakin galau. Galau mau ngetik apa, galau ambil teori yang banyak dan harus paham dan ngedalemin. Usaha mati-matian gue untuk pencapaian nilai A gak boleh gak berhasil! 

So.. This is it.. The war is begin...!!

I know You're arround... Please lead me... 

GOD,
 I ' M 
N O T H I N G  
W I T H O U T  Y O U


Theme Song sidi gue memang selalu pas untuk segala tema di hidup gue:

  1. All to Jesus I surrender. All to Him I freely give. I will ever love and trust Him, in His presence daily live. I surrender all, all to Thee, my blessed Savior, I surrender all. All to Jesus I surrender. Humbly at His feet I bow, worldly pleasures all forsaken. Take me, Jesus, take me now. All to Jesus I surrender, make me, Savior, wholly Thine. Let me feel the Holy Spirit, truly know that Thou art mine. All to Jesus I surrender. Lord, I give myself to Thee. Fill me with Thy love and power. Let Thy blessing fall on me. All to Jesus I surrender. Now I feel the sacred flame. Oh, the joy of full salvation!
  2. Glory, glory, to His Name!



My Pray: I'll pass the end of my diploma with an outstanding score! Amien!



Surrender all to You,


No comments:

Post a Comment